PC-BSD Update Center got confused from applying updates
|Reported by:||gef_f||Owned by:||yurkis|
PC-BSD Update Center was used to update Firefox installed from AppCafe?. The following steps happened:
- The update process started normally by downloading the update.
- It was printed that the update is going to be applied.
- The update claimed it ended in error.
- Re-trying to update ends in same error.
- However, the Firefox did get updated by it's own version number. From 26 to 27.
- PC-BSD Update Center claims the system is fully updated. There were other updates too, that were not even started to be applied.
Next, the AppCafe? is informing of another update now to Thunderbird. This same update seems to be available from PC-BSD update center. So trying to apply the update from PC-BSD Update Center
Following things happen:
- PC-BSD Update Center now again, sees the update.
- Attempt to apply the update to thunderbird ends in error: "Can't find installed pbi (firefox-26.0,1-amd64)