System manager allows ports fetch for uninitiated ports jail
|Reported by:||bmilman||Owned by:|
|Keywords:||portjail, system manager||Cc:||trac-bugs@…|
Steps to duplicate:
Before running 'portjail init' or after running 'portjail delete' on a PC-BSD 9 system:
- Go to the System Manager, Tasks tab.
- Click the "Fetch Ports Tree" button under "ports console".
- Portsnap will appear to proceed as normal.
- Run 'portjail init' and 'portjail start'
- Enter the ports jail, 'cd /usr/ports' will fail.
Expected: Fetch Ports Tree button should warn that the ports jail is not initiated and close.
Reported by cvixie