Installer not setting up default mountpoints if trying to install on ZFS-Mirror
|Reported by:||cla||Owned by:||kris|
Environment: Computer with 2 identical disks which should become bootable ZFS mirror.
Goal: Install PC-BSD 9.1 RC2 on an ZFS mirror of 2 identical harddrives using full disks
Problem: Installer not setting up pre-defined mountpoints if ZFS-Mirror configuration selected.
How to repeat:
- In sysinstaller selected "Advanced" option for disk selection
- Selected first of two disks (ada0) and enabled GPT
- Selected ZFS and to install MBR
- Selected ZFS Mirror and selected my second disk (ada1)
- Click on next...only shows me an empty windows with no pre-defined mountpoints
- Install fails because no mountpoints are defined. If i try to add mountpoints manually, i only get numbers of "1, 2..." into the list instead of any names and proper defined mountpoints.
Doing the same without ZFS-Mirror (just single disk) fills me nicely pre-defined mountpoints and installation to single disk works as supposed.