Sep 4, 2008:
- 12:50 PM Ticket #113 (Quick guide is not complete) closed by
- fixed: Fixed for 7.
- 12:45 PM Ticket #125 (new feature for system-upgrade) closed by
- fixed: This is already doable via by editing the getPBIUpdeStatus.sh script in …
- 11:59 AM Ticket #109 (Disable Hardware acceleration for nvidia legacy driver 71xx) closed by
- wontfix: I'd prefer to not disable HW accell for any of the nvidia drivers, since …
- 11:56 AM Ticket #131 (Windows Vista boot sector) closed by
- wontfix: Right now we don't have a lot of say in this bug :( Once they fix the …
- 11:53 AM Ticket #45 (Different versions: Light, Thin Client, LiveCD, Server) closed by
- fixed: Right now we do have two installs, Desktop / Server, and multiple options …
- 11:49 AM Ticket #54 (Change Clock layout for Latin Langs) closed by
- fixed: This is something that should be supported in KDE4 directly now.
- 11:48 AM Ticket #133 (install from USB) closed by
- fixed: We now have a DVD, and USB and network install, so we can mark this as …
- 11:48 AM Ticket #37 (Improved control panel) closed by
- fixed: We've integrated our tools into the KDE4 control panel now, which is very …
- 11:47 AM Ticket #7 (Integrate KDE 4.0) closed by
- fixed: Done! PC-BSD 7 is using KDE 4.1.x
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.