|Version 1 (modified by tim, 6 years ago) (diff)|
This page is a simple index of which modules we currently have in SVN, along with a brief description of what they are.
- CrashHandler - The PBI Crash Handler. This is the tool which is executed if a PBI installed executable exits with an error condition.
- ethernetconfig - NetworkManager? calls this application to configure wired connections.
- installcd-overlay - This module represents a file tree, and is used to allow editing of the Install CD's filesystem via subversion.
- kcmPBMsource - This is the Add/Remove? software KCModule. It allows the removal of PBIs, and the adding (or removing) of pre-defined system components.
- kcmPBSystem - This is the System KCModule. It's for making advanced system settings within an GUI environment.
- kcmPFManager - The firewall management KCModule.
- NetworkManager? - The network management KCModule.
- NetworkTray? - This is the application which sits in the system tray to indicate a network connection's status.
- PBBattery - This is the application which sits in the system tray to indicate the status of the machine's power system.
- PBCsource - The PBI Creator.
- PBIsource - The self-executing part of the PBI system. This is the code which is run when a PBI is executed. Every PBI created has a copy of it.
- PBReg - Simple CLI tool to allow editing of the 'registry'
- pcbsdusermanager - The user management KCModule.
- PCInstall - The PC-BSD Installer.
- ServiceManager? - This KCModule allows system services to be managed.
- system-overlay - This module represents a file tree, and is used to allow editing of the base system via subversion.
- wificonfig - NetworkManager? calls this application to configure wireless connections.
- XGUISource - Allows the user to setup their X11 server, and then test their changes.